Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015

Polishes for Valentines Day

Hello everybody!

Today I want to show you some polishes and other stuff I picked to do a few Valentines Day Manicures. I will post one design-idea every day from February 1st to 14th.
Mavala - Liverpool, London & Glasgow
essence - me & my lover, girls night out, free hugs & party princess
essence - lovely, maybe, pixie dust & party crasher
china glaze - I Pink I Can




This is my Maybelline New York Polish Collection that I will show you in a separate post soon.
I have tons of red and pink polishes here, that are perfect for Valentine's.
OPI - Dinner At Sunset, First Date At The Golden Gate, Live. Love. Carnival., Pink It Through
I will show all of these polishes to you over the next two weeks and probably a few more! :-D

You may be interested in these posts:
Valentines Design #1: polkadots
Valentines Design #2: essence - glitter
Valentines Design #3: ladybugs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP