Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Oh My Gosh - Purple Rain & Silver Stamping #14

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Hello Beauties! Since today is the day I wanted to do something special. So I ordered my first stamping plate and all the other stuff you need to show you a stamped design.
I started my manicure with a basecoat from Maybelline, like I usually do when I'm using dark colours. I then used three coats of OH MY GOSH - Purple Rain. Two would have been good too, but there was still a bit of VNL and I wanted to try it with three. If you look closely you can still see that nail line in some pictures so if you can not live with that I would recommend layering it over another polish! I finished this off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Purple Rain is a sheer creme polish with a good formula. Applying the polish was no problem, but the brush was not my favourite, so I made a bit of a mess on the side of my nails, that was easily removed with an orange stick. The colour could best be described as a deep purple with blue, red and silver shimmer. Whereat the blue is predominant in this polish.


Using KONAD stamping plate m82 and a silver stamping polish, I applied a flower design to my ringfinger.

This worked pretty well on my left hand. On the other hand I had a bit of a problem and so the design was not complete, but it still looks nice. To seal my design in I applied another Layer of Seche Vite to my ringfingers.
Right hand. See that there are a few petals missing near the cuticle?


I am very happy with the result of my first stamping attempt and also I love this purple polish.

What do you think of this manicure? Do you use stamping?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP