Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

essence - a hint of love & Valentines Day Design #3 - Lady Bugs

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to show you a wonderful ruby red polish from essence by the name a hint of love. I think this is the perfect Valentines Day polish! Even the name fits.

This is two coats of a hint of love ontop of a layer of Maybelline base coat. One slightly thicker coat would have been enough for full opacity, but I like the colour better this way. The formula is good. A bit too thin but easy to apply. I had to do a little cleanup around my cuticles.
A hint of love is a beautiful rich red, with a hint of pink and a lovely shimmer. The pictures aren't doing any justice to this polish, but you might be able to see its beauty best in the sunlight pictures below.



Even though I love this ruby red polish, I decided to add an accent to my nails. So I created a little ladybug on my ringfinger with some black and white b.pretty nail liners.
 

On my thumb I did the same, but used black rhinestones to make the dots and eyes.

I think they are so cute!

How do you like a hint of love? Would you want to try out these little ladybugs?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP