Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

Rival de Loop Young - Holo Nails - dreamland

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to share with you a polish from my latest haul. This is Rival de Loop Young - #1 dreamland.
This pink holographic polish has the most beautiful iridescent shine. I applied two coats of dreamland to get full coverage. The polish was very easy to work with and I had no trouble at all with balding, streakiness or smudging. It dried quickly and to an even finish.




I was so happy to catch some sunbeams that showed all of dreamlands gorgeous holo shimmer, but unfortunately my camera could not capture all that. :-( I think it might even look better on the indoors pictures below that I took with a flash...




After applying a layer of Seche Vite to seal it all in and oiling my cuticles I took some more pictures and was very happy that they do show some of dreamlands fire!



Honestly I could not stop starring at my nails and wiggling my fingers. To see the whole rainbow on my nails is simply amazing!

How do you like this RdL polish? Are you a fan of holos?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP