Montag, 9. Februar 2015

Mavala - Glasgow & Pink Rhinestone Valentine Heart #9

Hello everybody!

And Happy Monday! :-D I hope you all had a great weekend and are prepared for the week ahead. Today I want to shate with you another Valentines Day themed manicure. This is #9:
I started this manicure with MAVALA Glasgow, wich is a metallic pearly white sheer creme polish with a silvery finish. The application was easy due to the good formula of this polish. But the brush was a bit too small for a metallic polish. Hence a lot of vilible brushstrokes. I used two coats of Glasgow for these pictures. If you want this polish to be fully opaque, you would probably have to use 3-4 coats though. But I did not mind the VNL in this case.
As an accent I put on a heart of different coloured rhinestones on my ringfinger. I used rosé, baby pink, lilac and magenta stones for this heart. I then topped it all off with Seche Vite to seal the rhinestones in and to get rid of at least some of Glasgows brushstrokes.

I am happy with the way this simple manicure turned out. It is very easy to do and adds a little Valentines Day feeling to your nails. Perfect! :-D

How do you like this manicure? Is this something you'd consider trying?

You may also be interested in my other posts from this 
VALENTINES DAY MANI MINI SERIES.
You can find them here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP