Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015

New essence Polishes

Hello everyone!

I was passing by a drugstore on Saturday and could not resist going in. I found a few of the new essence polishes that have just been releasd last week.
Aren't they fabulous? I wish I got a few more newbies, but the shelfes were totally empty.
i don't need money, honey! - lady mermaid - awesome blossom - the black cat
yummy gummy - sparkles in a bottle
If you are wondering why I did not paint Nr. 29 on the display: The bottle was stuck. I just could not open that puppy on my own. My fiancé did open it later, but not in time for my pictures. :-D (I will add it later.)

I'm really looking forward to trying these on and I will definitely be posting about these later today!

Do you have any favourites so far?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP