Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

Recap - January Favourites

Hello again!


Since today is the last day of January I thought it would be nice to pick four of my favourite manicures that I did during this month.
It was harder than I expected... I just love them all! :-D
Here are my choices: 
(click on the dates to see the original post)

Misslyn - Mojito & Jelly Sandwich from Jan. 14.

 LOOK by BIPA - Nail Quickie - Beige from Jan. 29.

 OPI - Grand Canyon Sunset from Jan. 18.

 And last but not least: 
claire's - Splatter Green on OPI - I Just Can't Cope-Acabana from Jan. 24.

I hope you enjoyed this month as much as I did. Do you have a favourite mani or polish this month?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP