Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015

OPI - Pink It Through - Valentines Day Manicure #5

Hello Beauties!

For todays Valentines manicure I did a simple dotted french-style manicure.
I started off with two coats of OPI - Pink It Through. Pink It Through is a baby pink creme polish with a good formula. The first coat went on a bit streaky, but that leveled out nicely with the second one. It also dried pretty quick and to a glossy finish. One could wear this polish for Valentines on it's own, but as you might know by now, this is not my kind of colour.
So I picked up my dotting tool and made a line of polka dots on the tip of my nails. For this I used Mavala - London, wich is a bright red polish. For this design you have to try to make the dots as even as possible. I made them a bit smaller at the edges to create some depth. On my left hand this design looks pretty good, but I am still a little shaky when it comes to do details on my right hand. So as you can imagine it did not look all that well... :-(

 Nevertheless I put on some sparkle using china glaze - Fairy Dust on my ringfinger. Recently I am a huge fan of this polish. With all the iridescent microglitter it adds WOW to every manicure!

I really like how this turned out and will be trying something like this in the future.

How do you like this design for Valentines? Is this something you might wear?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP