Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

p2 - Color Victim - summer calling

Hello Beauties and Happy Sunday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend so far! Today I want to show you a polish that I bought about a month ago. (See the haul here.) This is the gorgeous p2 - summer calling (621)
Summer calling is an orangy coral creme polish with a golden shimmer. Similar to other p2 polishes that I have tried so far (e.g. fever & that's it!) I really love the formula. It is so easy to apply and causes absolutely no mess. With two coats this polish is opaque and it dries quickly to a glossy finish. I did not use any topcoat for these swatches.

I just love the colour of this polish. Summer calling totally reminds me of ripe peaches and apricots. I can virtually smell and taste them! :-D Yummie! Summer, where are you?
The beautiful shimmer makes it even more special. I took a close up bottleshot so you can see that sparkling gold best.
No need to say that I am looking forward to wear this colour again and again! I love it.

What about you? Is this a colour for you?

You may also like:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP