Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

essence - be berry now!

Hello Lovelies!

Today I want to share this beautiful berry essence polish with you. This is be berry now!.
Be berry now! is a dark pink leaning towards purple. This creme polish has an excellent quick drying formula. It is almost opaque in one coat, but I still applied two layers. The essence brush is flat with a rounded tip and makes the application easy.
On my ringfinger I put on a layer of china glaze - Fairy Dust to add a little sparkle. I just love that. 


In the outdoor pictures with direct sunlight (above) the polish seems to have a hint of red, but I did not see that in real life. In my opinion the indoor pictures that were taken with a flash (below) show the colour better. It is a luscious berry pink.




I just love this colour! I could wear this every day and also on special occasions (This is actually what I was wearing on Valentines Day last week! :-D). 

How do you like this polish? Is it a shade that you would wear?

You may also like:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP