Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up

Hello Beauties!

This is going to be quite a short post on Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up.
Sunny Side Up is a sheer dark yellow creme polish with a glossy finish. It really does remind me a bit of egg yolks... Wich is a weired thing to have on your nails. So let's think of it as sunflowers! The formula was good. A bit thin, but manageable. I had to use three coats though too get good coverage.
The polish did dry quickly to a glossy finish with no need of topcoat for these swatches.
I like this beautiful sunny colour a lot. Totally makes me think of summer.

Do you like it? Are you a fan of Wet n Wild?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP