Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

Carnival Nails

Hello Beauties!

My second post today is again a carnival themed one. This is what I am wearing today:
I started off with two coats of essence - beijos de brasil from this haul. And then put on one coat of Wet n Wild - Teal of Fortune wich is a blue jelly polish with lots of tiny pieces of glitter in it.
Layering those two polishes makes a wonderful dark green colour, that I just can't stop looking at.
Using Wet n Wild - Party of Five Glitters I created a confetti effect on my nails. Party of Five Glitters contains very small green and red hexagonal glitter, small purple and light blue ones and also medium sized silver hexes. Therefore 5 glitters! :-D
I am totally in love with this manicure. In my opinion it is absolutely great for carnival. If you would only apply the glitter polish as an accent on one nail, you could easily wear it year round.

How do you like my Carnival Nails? Do you like green polish?

You may also like:


2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP