Montag, 23. Februar 2015

Liebster Award

Hello everyone!


On Friday I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Hayley from ItsJustMeHayleyD. Thank you so much Hayley, this was a wonderful surprise.

 
Here's what I have to do:
  • Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers, they need to have less than 200 followers and link their blogs.
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
  • Notify everyone you have nominated via social media. 
These are the questions Hayley gave me to answer:
  1. What is your favourite mascara?
  2. Who is your favourite character from Pretty Little Liars?
  3. Smelly feet or smelly hair? Which one would you prefer if you had to chose?
  4. What makes you happy?
  5. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
  6. Which Disney character would you be and why?
  7. When is your favourite time of year?
  8. One show on Netflix/TV you can't stop watching?
  9. If you had to bake a cake for me what flavour would it be?
  10. Lipstick or Lip Crayon fan?
  11. What beauty product can't you live without?
1. My favourite mascara is Yves Rocher Extra-Volume Mascara in brown. I usually wear brown mascara, because it goes best with my brown eyes. Only sometimes I use black mascara.

2. I watched only a few episodes of that show a few years ago, so I can't even remember any characters. Sorry.

3. Smelly feet. I would just keep my shoes on! I am a bit picky with my hair. I have to wash them every day, because I can't stand even the slightest sign of greasy hair.

4. My family makes me very happy (most of the time anyways!). And travelling. I love to read a good book on the beach.

5. This is a hard question to answer. There are so many things that I'd like to do. But if I had to pick just one it would be living in a foreign country. Well, tecnically I already do. I am from Austria and live in Germany. But that does not count. We speak the same language, have the same aweful weather, same food... No, what I mean is to live in a country where it is warmer and sunnier.

6. I would like to say Cindarella, because c'mon who would not... ? But if I had to compare myself to one that fits my charakter, I need to pick Donald Duck. I am not a choleric person, but sometimes I can get crazy upset for no reason. But all in all I am a kindhearted person that will do anything for you if you ask nicely.

7. I like all seasons very much. Each one has it's own amenities. But spring is the most appealing one. I love the warm weather and sunshine, the colours, the long evenings, Easter and of course my Birthday! :-D

8. I love to watch murder mysteries. My favourites are Bones and Castle. I love them equally.

9. I wouldn't bake a cake, I'd do cupcakes. Probably Black Forest Cake ones. They are so yummie, I could make them every day...

10. Definitely Lipstick.

11. Well, nailpolish of course... No, if I only could use one for the rest of my life it would be moisturiser. I would cheat and use it not only for the face, but for my body, feet and hands too! ;-)

I hope you all got to know me a bit better now! 

Here are my eleven questions for my nominees:

1. What is your favourite colour?
2. Where would you want to live if money was no object?
3. Do you dye your hair and what was your worst choice in hairstyle?
4. How many pair of shoes do you own?
5. Are you a cat or a dog person?
6. Why did you start your blog? And what do you like most about being a blogger?
7. Your favourite food.
8. What is the worst household chore for you?
9. Who is your best friend and why?
10. The best beauty product ever! Is there something you would recommend?
11. Where are you from and what do you love about your country?

I nominate these lovely bloggers:
Cindy from Cindy'sCuteCorner
Simona from LightYourNails
Melissa from PoshNails
Mili from MiliManicure
Dorothy from CoolPolish
Arielle from ForTheLoveOfSweeties
Jennifer from LacqueredMama
Denise from NagellackJunkie
Metka from LacqueredBits
Colleen from LusterLacquere

I am very excited what everyone is going to write about! I know that not all of my nominees have exactly under 200 followers, but I just love to read their blogs and that is what Liebster means! It is a german word and means favourite. 

Wish you all the best!

Update:
Here you can find the posts of my nominees:
Melissa from PoshNails
Metka from LacqueredBits
Cindy from Cindy'sCuteCorner

6 Kommentare:

  1. This is great!! I love bones and castle too!! There great shows!! 😜

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. 😃 I just could not decide between those two... Although there are many more! ✨

      Löschen
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination :) The post will be up on my blog this Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have done it :) Thank you again for the nomination! Here is the link: http://www.lacqueredbits.com/2015/02/liebster-award_27.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Love your post!
      The questions you've posted for your nominees are quite interesting too! :-D

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP