Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

OPI - Live.Love.Carnaval & Wet n Wild - 9.0.2.1. Orange

Good Morning everyone!

Today I want to show you OPI's Live.Love.Carnaval. Since today is Shrove Tuesday the name alone fits great for todays post.
with flash
Live.Love.Carnaval is a coralline salmon pinkish red creme polish with a hint of orange. This very bright polish has a wonderful formula that made application very easy. The brush of this bottle was frayed and therefore not that good. Usually OPI brushes are easy to work with, but this one was a mess and also caused one along the sidewalls of my nails. With a wooden stick that was easily removed though.
under LED light. no flash
It took three coats to reach full opacity and cover the entire nail line. If you are not bothered by a little VNL two coats would be fine too. I will try to layer this polish over white next time to make the colour pop even better. 
Depending on the lighting this polish always looks a bit different. Sometimes it is more pink, then orange or apricot. I really like how glossy it looks even without a topcoat.
For a little sparkle I added Wet n Wild fastdry - 9.0.2.1. Orange, wich is a jelly polish packed with shiny microglitter. You can see more of what I did with it in yesterdays post here.

On my thumb I used two layers of 9.0.2.1. Orange on my bare nail to show you the real colour. It is a light orange with a golden shimmer. It has a good formula that allowes easy application. The brush is quite long because of the shape of the bottle. I find it easier to work with shorter brushes, but that is just my preference.
Since this is a jelly polish it is quite sheer and would require multiple coats to reach opacity. 
 I like both of these polishes a lot and will wear them again. 

How do you like them? 

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. beautiful shade! The glitters go so well with the polish x

    x Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Francesca! I also love the combination of the two polishes! They fit perfectly

      Btw: Your blog is gorgeous

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP