Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015

Wet n Wild - Tickled Pink & Sparkled

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you this baby pink Wet n Wild polish - Tickled Pink (E402). 
Indoors with flash
The formula is okay. Not the best, but I've seen way worse. It is a bit runny and takes some getting used too. But by the third nail it was fine and I had no more trouble handeling it. I think that my main problem is with the very long and round brush. I mentioned before, that I like shorter brushes with flat tips best.

no flash, under LED light
Tickled pink is a lovely baby pink creme polish. It is quite sheer though and took three coats for full coverage. It did dry quickly to a glossy finish.
Since I can not stand baby pink on my nails I added some glitter. This is two coats of Wet n Wild - Sparkled (E435G) on top of Tickled Pink.

Sparkled contains loads of very small hexagonal glitter in antique pink. It has a very liquid formula so I had to apply very thin layers of glitter to avoid flooding my cuticles. The glitter density in this polish is very high and usually one coat would do, but due to the consistency it is better to apply it twice and save yourself the trouble of cleaning up afterwards.

In combination I love those two polishes. They go really well together.

What do you think? Do you like the combo?

You may also like:





2 Kommentare:

  1. pretty manicure! I like this kind of pink but don't own many, just a couple of essies and one OPI. In fact when shopping for polish I always get "distracted" by green and purple :P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Natalia!
      Oh, I know exactly how you feel! I'm a huge supporter of purple and green polish too. Damn them for always looking so pretty...
      The most baby pink polish I own was bought online. There is less distracting sparkle around! :-D

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP