Freitag, 20. Februar 2015

OPI - 50 Years of Style & Rhinestone Design

Hello Beauties!

Happy Friday! After this mornings post I want to show you one of the OPI minis on my nails.
I decided to start with 50 Years of Style, wich is a pearly golden creme polish. I am not quite sure how to describe the finish of this polish, but I would say it is a metallic satin finish. It is definitely a metallic polish, but it has also a hint of matte to it. There are a few visible brushstrokes, but they don't run down that deep and didn't bother me much. The colour is a warm gold with a soft pearl-like shimmer.
50 Years of Style has a wonderful formula that dries pretty fast. It is easy to work with although the first coat went on a bit streaky. Since the brush of this mini bottle is very tiny I had to dip in multiple times for one nail. (I have to admit that I always wipe my brush dry on one side, wich might be the reason for that.) With two coats I reached full opacity. 


I then used some black and a golden rhinestone to create a line on the left side of my ringfinger. Therefore I applied a very thin layer of topcoat (preferably not the fast dry kind so you have time to move the stones a bit) and then lined up the rhinestones.



I am really happy with this manicure. 50 Years of Style is a great polish and I love the colour. The rhinestone design is simple and elegant. You can wear it for any special occasion or with your everyday office outfit.

How do you like this manicure? Would you like to try that?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP