Montag, 27. Juli 2015

Purple & White Tape Mani

Hello Sweeties!

How are you today? Did you enjoy your weekend? Today I want to show you a quick manicure I did last week when I was wearing p2 - watch me walking. On the second day of wearing it I wanted to spice it up a bit.

So I applied some nail tip guides diagonally across my nails and then covered it with two coats of Wet 'n Wild - French White Creme. Once the second coat was on my nail I immediately removed the tape with some tweezers. To illuminate this manicure and add some sparkle, I applied a layer of china glaze - Fairy Dust before topcoating my manicure.

This manicure reminds me a bit of Zebra stripes. I totally love the look although I am not sure it is perfect for summer. The glittering white parts remind me of snow. So maybe with another base colour this could be a perfect winter mani. I guess with red it could make gorgeous Candy Canes.
What do you think about this manicure? Do you like the taped stripes? Would you rather wear this now or in the colder months?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP