Samstag, 4. Juli 2015

July 4th Manicures pt.3

Hello Lovelies!

How are you today? I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful Saturday. Today is the big day, the 4th of July and I have my final two manicures to share with you. The first one is an easy one with different glitter stars.
I started with one coat of Ruby Kisses - Silver Bling to give the colours some extra shine and one coat of Wet 'n Wild - French White Creme on my middlefinger to give the silver better coverage. The red is essie - Russian Roulette and the blue is Ruby Kisses - Blue Pearl. I only added one very thin coat here so the silver can shine through. I think this looks gorgeous on its own. You could leave it at that.
I bought all these polishes (except for the white one) in my huge polish haul a few weeks back.

And then I just added some glitter stars to my manicure. With the silver ones that I used on the blue, I tried to make straight lines to represent the stripes in the flag. I didn't think about that when I did the others, but it is a great way to make stars & stripes happening on your nails all at once!

Some of these stars are really big and I have a relatively distinct C-curve so they don't lie flat on my nails. It is important to seal them in very well, or you might loose the stars. But be careful with your topcoat. Bubbles may form with all these edges. I decided not to use a thick topcoat like Seche Vite but a more liquid one. 

I really love how easy it is to do a design with just a little glitter. Everyone can get creative like this! I hope you like it too!

Stay tuned for my final 4th of July manicure!

You may also like:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP