Dienstag, 22. September 2015

p2 - Color Victim - be my guy

Hello Sweeties!


Please excuse that todays post is going to be a bit shorter. I caught a cold and had a fever last night and so I am not feeling too good this morning. Today I want to share with you a real beauty from p2. This is be my guy (333) from their Color Victim line.
I love those polishes so much! The 8mL bottles are sold for €1,55 and always come in seasonal colours. They have great formulas. In fact I never came across one with a bad formula.
Be my guy is a dark sapphire blue leaning towards navy blue creme polish with silver microglitter in it. Now that I look at it in the pictures I think it would make a greate base colour for a galaxy manicure. It already remings me of a nightsky full of twinkling stars.
The formula is once more excellent and didn't require any cleanup. With two coats be my guy was perfectly opaque and they both applied evenly. And look how sparkly it is in direct sunlight! I am so glad I bought this polish in my Berlin haul!


As an accent I layered over Revlon - Holographic Pearls on my ringfinger and thumb.
How do you like this blue polish?

You may also like:

4 Kommentare:

  1. pretty! the holo looks great on this polish as an accent..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks Sailee, glad you like the colour and the accent!

      Löschen
  2. I am so sorry to here that you're not OK. As about your nails, they look fantastic, the p2 polish is absolutely gorgeous! I wish you all the best, take your time and relax and get well soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I will do that Andrea! My finacée bought me tea and cookies and I am staying in bed watching some TV and reading. :-)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP