Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Animal Print Series - Black Tiger

Hello Lovelies!

How are you today? The weekend is almost here - you nearly made it! Hurray :-D Today I want to share with you another Animal Print design. I saw similar pictures online and liked them a lot so I had to try it this way too. I think it is a bit more elegant and less girlie.
The base colour for this manicure is Maybelline Color Show - Mauve Kiss. I then added a stripe of black polish to approximately one third of my nails with L'Oreal - Black Swan. Using a fine nail art brush I created tiger stripes on the other part of my nails.
I don't know what it is with me, Animal Prints and matte top coat, but I added some to this manicure too. At first I was pretty pleased and wore it for a while, but I ended up adding a glossy topcoat again later. I simply didn't like the look of the matte finish anymore, especially on the black polish. I didn't take another picture though, but you get the idea of how it looks like glossy from the pictures above.


How do you like this design? Is this something you'd like to wear too?

You may also like:

4 Kommentare:

  1. It looks edgy and cool and I like it better in the matte version this time :) Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. We always seem to disagree on the perfect finish... :-D
      Glad you like them Andrea! Have a wonderful day yourself!
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  2. Hurray for the weekend, I hope you will have a great one!: :D I feel like I've dragged myself through this week, haha. I love this look, very cool! I love how striking it looks :) You did a fab job on the stripes! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Ithi! Have a great one too!
      Glad you like those nails!
      xo

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP