Donnerstag, 24. September 2015

Born Pretty Store - Holographic Dark Purple

Hello Sweeties!

I am finally feeling better and hope you had a good week so far. Today I want to show you another Holographic polish from Born Pretty Store. I bought the whole set of 12 recently.
This is #11, the darker one of the two purple shades in the collection. I love this polish. It is so wonderfully sparkly and shimmery. With two coats it is perfectly opaque. I had no trouble at all applying it even though the brush is pretty small, but the formula is great.
The holo effect does show best in the pictures that I took with a flash, but in real life the best results were shown under direct sunligh. So here are some more pics for you:


On my ringfinger I am wearing an accent I kept on from my pansies manicure I showed you a while back.
And I even included a close up to show you how magical this polish looks. You can clearly see a rainbow on your nail when you wear this beauty.
Can you tell I am deeply in love with holo polishes? :-)

How do you like this polish? Do you like holos in general?

You may also like:

6 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad you are getting better! I need whatever it is your having, I still feel half zombified and I have to fly on Saturday, eep! I LOVE love love this manicure, such a gorgeous purple holo, how could we not fall in love with that holo! It looks really pretty with the stamping and cute shimmery centers of the flowers! Really such a beautiful manicure :) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Ithi! I love it too.
      I had lots and lots of Thyme tea with Honey, Carrot soup and Cookies! 😁 and a few Ibuprofen and Vitamin C pills too.
      Hope you get better before flying home!

      Löschen
  2. This one is very pretty too. BPS has a fantastic holo collection! I love the accent nail you made!
    I am happy that you already feel better! Have a great day.

    Thank you for your comment to the watch...I had to remove the post because I have some problems with it, but soon I am going to publish it!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, they do have the best holo polishes I've come along so far. And all the colours are super gorgeous. This purple is so beautiful and dazzling, I could look at it all day!

      Löschen
  3. very beautiful nail polish and nail art :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP