Donnerstag, 10. September 2015

Butterfly Stamping

Hello Sweeties!

Today I want to share a quick "recycled" manicure with you. A few days ago I showed you the gradient manicure using OPI sheer tints. I decided to make it a bit more girlie and added some stamped accents.
On my ringfinger I added a little fairy. Isn't she cute and elegant? And on my thumb a bunch of butterflies. I love how well they go with the sparkly gradient. And they look a bit like thay are floating, because I added them after I already had topcoat on. it is pretty much the same effect like in a Jelly Sandwich and the sheer tints intensify that and add even more depth.
This is the plate I used: Sorry for the bad lighting.

How do you like this manicure? Is this something you would wear too?

You may also like:

Kommentare:

  1. I love butterflies, but that fairy stole my heart! Wonderful mani, dear!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohhh, thank you Andrea! She is pretty cute...

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you like it
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  3. I LOVED the gradient but this is such a beautiful build up of this manicure, you can teach me something :P I didn't know it was possible to make such a beautiful manicure and turn it something even more awesome :D xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your kind words, sweetie! This means a lot coming from you because I totally admire your artwork. I am super impressed with your freehand skills. I could never do that!
      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP