Samstag, 6. Juni 2015

Skittle Manicure

Hello Lovelies!

It is finally getting really hot here in Germany and I am ready to wear bright colours. Today I chose a manicure that I have been wanting to do for a while now but was never in the mood for. A colourful Skittle Manicure.
Most of you probably know the yummie little candies that gave this mani type its name so I won't have to explain that! :-D Here are the colours I chose for the different tastes:
Strawberry: Maybelline Color Show - Power Red
Orange: NYX - Pop Culture
Lemon: Maybelline Color Show - Electric Yellow
Lime: essie - vice versa
Grape: Suzie And The 7 Düsseldorfs (or is it actually black currant?)




For this manicure I used a Maybelline base coat, two coats of china glaze - White On White to make the colours pop and then two coats of each colour. I didn't use a topcoat to show the different finishes of all my polishes. You can best see them in the pictures taken in natural sunlight below. Some are super glossy, others shimmery and almost a bit frosty and the green vice versa has a very soft satin finish.

I think this is such a great manicure for summer! It is fun and it will fit almost every outfit.

Have you ever done a Skittle Manicure? Do you like mine?


You may also like:


4 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP