Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Accent Nails using Tip Guide Stickers

Hello Lovelies!

I am a bit late with posting today, but my morning was incredibly busy. I only want to show you a quick manicure with some French Nail Tip Guides I recently purchased.
Here they are: The pack contains three different patterns. A rounded one, one V-shaped and one with a drop-like tip. I used the V-shaped Tip Guides for this manicure.
I started off with two coats of essie - cocktails & coconuts and let that dry completely. Then I chose two accent nails and placed my stickers on. Using essence the gel nail polish - prince charming I painted over those two nails twice and then quickly removed the stickers again with some tweezers.


To finish it off I applied a layer of Seche Vite, wich leveled out all the edges.
This is such a fun and easy way to do chevrons. You could also use this technique to spice up a day old manicure so it looks different with hardly any effort!

How do you like the combination? 

You may also like:








2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP