Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015

Animal Print Series - Tiger

Hello Beauties!

My goal for June is to try out a couple of new manicue techniques or to make a decent manicure out of some I have already tried and failed miserably... :-D So let me introduce you to my new Animal Print Series starting with a Tiger pattern.
This manicure is actually quite simple. You could just do it ontop of a monochrome orange background, but I decided to make it look more like a tiger skin by adding some different colours. 
I started off with some Maybelline base coat and two layers of china glaze - White On White. Using a tiny piece of make -up sponge and some tweezers I dabbed on yellow, orange, two types of brown and a little white. With a fine nailart pencil I added black tiger stripes.

The polishes I used for this mani are Wet 'n Wild - Black Creme, NYX - My Sunshine, Pop Culture and Deep Brown as well as OPI - Get In The Expresso Lane and china glaze - White On White. I Also sealed it in with a generous layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
I didn't quite like how the pattern looked on my thumb so I thought I could make a Tiger face out of it, but that didn't turn out so well either. He looks kind of cross-eyed and just weired. I think the green rhinestones I used were too big.
Aside from my thumb I am very happy with this manicure and like the way it turned out.

What do you think? Would you like to see more animal prints on the blog? Let me know!

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP