Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Nicole by OPI - KardashianKolor - SOPHISTI-CUTIES

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you the Nicole by OPI - KardashianKolor - Sophisti-cuties blue box.
 It contains four mini bottles of nailpolish in beige, a dark glitter, petrol and brown.
 My Empire... My Rules - Follow Me On Glitter - Khloé Had A Little Lam-Lam - 
Hard-Kourt Fashionista
 I did not wear these on my nails yet but put them on a display to show you the colours a little better.

I am looking forward to try these on. But I guess this could take a while, because in my opinion these colours are perfect for autumn. And there are still so many others to wear first! :-D

Do you own any of these colours?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP