Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015

Nicole By OPI - Rainbow In The Sky-lie

Hello everybody!

Today I want to share with you a gorgeouse glitter polish. This is Rainbow In The Sky-lie from Nicole by OPI. First I want to show it to you on essie - merino cool.


I only did an accent here on my thumb, but you can still see all the sparkling wonderfulness of this polish. It has a very good glitter density - what you see here is only one coat with some additional dabbing to cover bald spots.
Rainbow In The Sky-lie has small and medium-sized glitter in all colours of the rainbow from purple to red, yellow and blue. In addition to that there is also some silver and golden glitter and a few large hexes.




On my ringfinger I am wearing Barry M - silver multi glitter.
Next up is Rainbow In The Sky-lie on W7 cosmic black. I bought both polishes online in a huge shopping haul.




And last but not least there is Rainbow In The Sky-lie in a jelly sandwich on OPI - sheer tints, that I will show you in a separate post.
I think that this polish looks best on a lighter base colour. I will definetely try this one again in another combination.

How do you like this sparkling glitter?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP