Freitag, 20. März 2015

essie - mezmerised

Hello Beauties!

Happy Friday! Finally my internet connection is working again and I am back with you! Today I want to show you essie - mezmerised. 


I absolutely love this colour. Mezmerised is a bright royal blue creme polish. The formula is wonderful and very easy to apply due to the flat rounded brush. It is almost opaque in one coat, but I applied two for full coverage. 


What I absolutely love about this polish is that it looks different depending on the light. In daylight and direct sunlight it is a bright shiny blue. At night with artificial light it is very dark and anything in between.
indoors natural lighting, no flash
indoors with a flash
Essie - mezmerised has a glossy finish, but I still applied a topcoat to make it last longer. I have no intention of taking it off soon. 


Essie - mezmerised is a perfect polish for spring and summer. I usually don't wear that much blue polish, but for this one I'd make an exception! It goes well with my skintone and is just so pretty.

Are you wearing blue polish occasionally? How do you like mezmerised?

You may also like:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. It really is a gorgeous blue! I can definitely recommend it to you Louise.
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  2. Waw, what a radient colour! I don't own myself this one yet, but I think I'll have to change that :).

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Metka,
      sorry it took me so long to answers... Have you bought this polish yet? It really is a wonderful colour!
      xo Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP