Dienstag, 21. April 2015

essence - the gel nail polish - frozen kiss

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you one of the polishes I recently bought. (See yesterdays post here.) It is actually the first polish I've tried from the new essence - the gel nail polish by the name frozen kiss (42).
I was not planning on wearing this polish for very long so I did not use the base coat that you should use with these polishes. I applied two layers of frozen kiss to my nails. The formula was excellent. It spread evenly and dried quickly. 
Frozen kiss looks like it has a textured finish, but it actually doesn't. It is very shiny and almost metallic. The colour is anywhere between white, silver and champagne depending on the lighting.
I like it best in direct sunlight. It looks like snowballs on the nails! So this polish will probably make an appearance on the blog around Christmas again.




I like this polish a lot. The colour is beautiful and the finish is quite unique. I really can not tell you how long these gel polishes will last, but I will give it a try soon!

How do you like it? Have you tried any of these new essence polishes?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP