Montag, 5. Oktober 2015

Mandala Stamping

Hello Beauties!

I am still alive! Thank you for your patience this last week. My internet connection suddenly went down a week ago and it took the cable company forever to send over a techinician. This morning they made final adjustments and as you can see I am back online! Yay! :-D It feels so good.
Today I want to show you a manicure I did on p2 - be my guy that I first shared with you about two weeks ago. I used Maybelline - Gold All Night to stamp on the blue and glittery background.
The image I was using on all of my nails is the left carriage wheel. I find the design very appealing. It reminds me of a mandala with its symmetric pattern.
The design did transfer very well, but on my indexfinger it partially stuck on the stamper.I still am happy with this manicure. In real life it looked even better than it does in these pictures. The contrast between the blue and gold and even between the glitter and gold was higher. The flash from the camera reflected on the golden polish and makes it a bit hard to see.
To add some depht to my design I decided to place light blue rhinestones to the center of the pattern on each nail. The design looks kind of like the suns I used to draw when I was a kid. (Okay, I still do, when I am painting with my niece and nephew...)
I hope you are alright and had a good week and weekend. I have to do some serious blog reading and catching up this week. Being offline for 8 days is terrible! I even missed to blog about my September favourites, but I will still do that sometime this week.

I hope you do like this design as much as I do. Does it remind you of a mandala too?

You may also like:

7 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you Sandra! Just saw your mandala pattern from a few days ago. Looks lovely too! http://sandrasshowcase.blogspot.de/2015/10/first-try-with-mandalas.html
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  2. I am glad that you're OK and you had just an internet connection problem.
    You mani combination is wonderful. I am not a big fan of blue shades, but when it is combined with glitter, holo or anything silver I love it!
    I have some fun blog anniversary giveaways on the blog, I am sure you will like some of them. Your welcome to participate. Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Andrea! I saw your great giveaways. I entered the BPS competition. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook page to share your awesome contests...

      Löschen
  3. Glad they got your internet sorted! 8 days must seem so long without any internet, awful! I love this manicure, so sparkly and pretty and the plate looks so fantastic. I wouldn't even know where to begin! I think it looks like a mandala too! I also hope your week/weekend was good besides the technical trouble! <3 xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, the last week was really awful. I had to go cold turkey on blogging, watching my favourite series, reading the paper... It's almost like missing a limb. Happy to be back! :-D

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP